Monday 23 May 2011

Welcome. Whoever you are...welcome to the CrumpetClub.

I've decided now Im between jobs to report on all things delish - food that is.

I'm no Twit head or a Facefuck, so this is all new to me.

In 4weeks I will be leaving the land of Oz to don a fresh, crisp, chef jacket and get back in the kitchen as Senior Sous Chef at the newly opened, Lower East Side restaurant - 'The Fat Radish'. So what better time to start reporting on eating out, new job, new recipes, and new life in the Big Apple pie.

I'm very excited...although right now it feels like Sydney won't let me go! I've already been booked for 3 private catering events. Seems like now I'm not working 95 hours p/w at Longrain, people want me to cook at their dinner parties or special events.

Fine by me.

My boy Ru is Creative Director for Gideon Shoes - a social enterprise of the charity Noffs Foundation. With all proceeds from the shoes going back to the kids at the Street University in Liverpool. You will hear lots about Ru and his adventures from here on. Ru will be launching a pop-up shoe store in NYC, working with PR Momma Wolf, Kelly Cutrone. Check out gideon.com.au and spread the love, bitches!

COME FOLLOW! x



No comments:

Post a Comment